Thursday, December 8, 2011

Interview with David Archuleta

David Archuleta is making this Christmas his kind of Christmas, with his My Kind of Christmas Tour and the release of his new Glad Christmas Tidings album with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Among a busy tour schedule, David was awesome enough to take some time to answer this little Q&A about the holidays and how he stays in the Christmas spirit while on tour.

What's been your favorite song to perform on your My Kind of Christmas Tour so far?
I like a lot, but lately I've liked "The First Noel."

How is this tour different from your last Christmas tour?
I've added new Christmas songs to the mix. Trying to have a little more fun this time.

How do you stay in the Christmas spirit while on tour?
It naturally just comes with the time of year for me. All the lights and Christmas music.

Besides the Christmas tour, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Glad Christmas Tidings CD/DVD you performed on is out this year. If you could describe that experience in one word, what would it be?
Unforgettable.

What are your plans for Christmas this year?
Hopefully spending time with my family.


Big thanks to David for doing this, and good luck on the rest of the tour! 

5 comments:

  1. Short but sweet interview. I never would have guessed the First Noel for his favorite to perform. huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview! Can't believe you got to interview David!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for the nice comments!

    Gail- I didn't know that either!

    Lynsey- I think this interview is one of my favorites that I've done. As short as it is, David's answers were really meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! This is one of my favorite interviews you've done, as well :)

    ReplyDelete